To all the artists, writers, journalists, editors, satirists, authors: Let's unite in solidarity and horror at the heinous attacks on the Charlie Hebdo office in Paris. They silenced the artistry and imagination of these creative souls, but our outrage of this crime will strengthen and...

How many times have you driven your car and had to change your route due to a road closure? Did you eventually get to where you were going anyway? Well, life's challenges and changes are also temporary detours. If you keep yourself headed in the...

Eventually you will understand that what is meant to last will last, and what is meant to end will end. Time will only heal if you are willing to move along with it, and always remember that the people who left get replaced by people...

Do you need a Life Coach? This quiz is designed to help you determine if you need a coach. The main goal of this questionnaire is to get a sense of how a coach could be of assistance to you. There is no right or...

At best, IQ contributes about 20% to the factors that determine life success. which leaves 80% to other forces...

I recently saw Idina Menzel on Broadway in "If/Then". I remember thinking to myself how amazing it was that, even though she performs all these shows, her voice and range were perfect! To tell you the truth, even if she didn't hit all her notes,...

Today marks the third anniversary of the publication of my book. As I have said before, writing this book has been my greatest accomplishment in the second half of my life...

May your 2015 be filled with magical dreams, goodness and success. I hope you read some fine books, meet many people who think you are wonderful, hone your creativity, try new things, and live fully in each new moment. Most of all, be filled with...

Stop what you're doing for a minute and smile. You'll realize that in this very moment you are happy "just being". Realize you are blessed for the things you have, and stop looking for reasons to be unhappy. Being happy doesn't always make us grateful,...